[X-Newbies] Re: Inappropriate for this list (was: X-Newbies)

Leah Aronoff laronoff at fuse.net
Sat Nov 4 21:44:43 PST 2006

Thank you, Charles.  I was worried that I had fallen into the wrong
list.  As an 88 year old person, in talking to friends and
acquaintances, I've become aware that more and more older people are
interested, for whatever reason, in working with computers, but am
equally aware that there's a great deal of fear and hesitancy on their
part.  I don't think computer makers realize that there's a sizable
potential buyership out there.  There are going to be more and more of
us as time goes on, and we're all going to need all kinds of advice and
assistance, but no one seems to care.  As a result, the divide grows
wider and wider.  There!  I've said it! I must confess, I was provided
with two other sites for novices, and do intend to pursue them, but I
thank you again, Charles, for your consideration.

Leah