[X-Newbies] Appleworks not responding

Keith Mills 4.oiseaux at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 18 02:18:46 PST 2006

I know that it's a long time since I promised to respond - first of all
holidays, then hospitalisation intervened! Sorry.

To update :
a)  I've very belatedly moved onto version 10.3.9.
b)  Tony suggested that I should abandon Appleworks and invest in iWork
and use Pages instead. And I might just do that for most things. But it
does not seem to have a database facility which I need. So I shall have
to continue with Appleworks for that. So (to ask a very basic question)
J :
c)  You advise me to reinstall Appleworks. How do I do that? I don't
seem to have an Appleworks disc. Should I have? If not, what?

With thanks
Keith