[X-Newbies] Appleworks not responding

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sat Nov 18 11:17:29 PST 2006

On Nov 18, 2006, at 12:52 PM, Fabian Fang wrote:

> On Nov 18, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Patty Woodbury wrote:
>
>> you can download Appleworks here:
>>
>> http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120213
>>
>> Hope it works for you. :)
>

> These are only updates to AppleWorks 6.0, not the full program, which
> has to be purchased.

Keith already has the full program on his e-Mac OS X 10.3.3 install
disk.  I suspect the version of AppleWorks on any OS 10.3 is the
latest, and he would not have to get any online update.

But first, there is a way to pull AppleWorks all by itself off his
install disk.  I do not know the details, but folks on this list can
say how, without reinstalling the whole OS, Safari, Mail, etc.  it is
an easy process, and I should have paid attention when someone
described it a few months ago on one of these lists.

Al Poulin