[X-Newbies] SOHO Organizer Issues...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 19 10:26:16 PST 2006

Has anyone had any issues with this new software?

My copy this new software is slow, non responsive and
crashes at well and I have all but reached my wits'
ends with no one to turn too.

I'm currently running a Mac Power PC, G4, 733 MHZ
ÒQuickSilverÓ with 1.5 GB of memory and IÕm using
AppleÕs ÒTigerÓ OS X 10.4.6 software.

And to add fire to the flame the company makes no
attempt to provide a contact number (i.e. telephone
number that works) to it's customers!

That's what hurts the most and really pisses me off -
no way to reach a real person - talk about the gull of
this provider!

IÕm sorry if IÕm venting a bit but IÕm just a little
mad having just lost an entire database - not to worry
itÕs still on AppleÕs Address Book but...

I do so wish Apple would take the time to expand their
Address Book application into a full blown Comerical
Contact Management tool - it would be so well
received!