[X-Newbies] Re: Your message to X-Newbies awaits moderator approval

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 19 13:34:20 PST 2006

At 22:15 +0100 19/11/06, Brian Durant wrote:
>This has really got to stop. My e-mail had to wait 54 minutes
>because it was 165 bytes over the limit???? All of the information
>was legitimate and necessary for replying on this issue and next
>posting will be even larger, to maintain the context of the thread.
>Give us a break!!!
>
>Brian

Brian,

Can you perhaps send as plain text instead of HTML? That should
reduce the message size?
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

I can tell you right now Washington, D.C. is wallowing in squalor,
suspicion, cynicism, and corruption.  Which is why I wouldn't live
anywhere else.
--Political satirist Mark Russell, April 1, 1998