[X-Newbies] Re: Appleworks not responding

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Wed Nov 22 16:32:13 PST 2006

Keith, Al, et All
G'day once again, not to be ringin' my own bell, but I've just
noticed I've missed a step...duh :-/...

On Nov 23, 2006, at 06:53 AM,
x-newbies-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 06:39:24 +0900
> From: Cornett
> Subject: [X-Newbies] Re: Appleworks not responding
> To: x-newbies at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
snip, now prior to this next point...

> By now, you should've
> already Repaired Permissions, so a doubleclick on the Appleworks.pkg
> should start the Install application,

It would be important for you to go into:
HD > Library > Reciepts
and put any Appleworks.pkg(s) found there into the Trash, and then
continue on as described, and all should go as planned. Goodluck,
even if you do decide to go the nuke & pave route(and then, do
'member to Repair Permissions both prior to and following each
Software Update use to keep gremlins at bay:-).

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
"Rust never sleeps."-N. Young

/