[X-Newbies] Computer icon on desktop.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 09:30:42 PDT 2006

Sorry, not a custom icon, but a real icon. An icon that takes me to
the same place from the desktop as happens when I click on the
computer icon in the Finder sidepanel. I'm not looking for eye candy,
but rather an alternative way to navigate through the file system than
is provided with the HD icon. The advantage being that I only have to
have one icon for my file system on the desktop and with that I can
navigate to any other attached/mounted volumes that I choose, without
having the icons spread all over my desktop.

Cheers,

Brian.