[X-Newbies] Computer icon on desktop.

C. Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Wed Oct 11 11:56:01 PDT 2006

I understand what you mean by computer icon. as in the upper most
level you can navigate to where you see all your mounted drives and
network icon... as far as i know there is no way to do have that icon
on your desktop.

--
From
C.A. Aranzazu

This message has been scanned for virus detection by the Union City School's email system. Un-cleanable attachments have been deleted and the sender notified.