[X-Newbies] Computer icon on desktop.

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Thu Oct 12 10:39:54 PDT 2006

It works on mine without the sidebar line, but only if I haven't
already opened a 'computer' window with a width of 0 -if I have
already done so, it uses that existing width as the new default.

You can fix it by manually opening the sidebar of a computer window,
then running the script again (without the sidebar line), or
changing the sidebar width in the script to something larger. My
MacBook defaults to 147.