[X-Newbies] Safari Prefs

Chris chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 10:40:18 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Sorry for the first msg but I thought I'd been put on an anti-spam
list.  Obviously I haven't - at least by this list.

OK.  I have my safari cookie prefs set to 'accept cookies only from
sites I visit".  After a while I find that this has altered to 'accept
all'.  I can't find a reason for it except that a rogue cookie alters
the prefs.  I don't think I have any spyware - Snitch doesn't report
anything unusual.

For the record I'm running as user.  As a workround I've altered the
permissions to, owner = admin and user = read only.  However I'm curious
as to what might be going on.

cheers,

Chris