[X-Newbies] A few "AutoLaunch" Questions...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 12:24:14 PDT 2006

Afternoon Folks

I guess this is the kind of day/weekend to ask a few
stupid question and hope for a few educated answers!

So here goes...

I got a question or two about the above application...

On start up this application normally pop's up and
generally i simple cancel it but i have noticed the
following...

For one it always ask the question "Where is Norton
Personal firewall app?" - a application I did away
with long ago!

It also displays a number application repeatedly - 2 3
or even 4 times all neatly in alphabetical order - how
can I remove these extra item from the listings and
how do I answer the question?

Thanks in advance and have a good and safe weekend!