[X-Newbies] I'm looking for a copy of IE 5...

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sat Sep 9 16:52:11 PDT 2006

Rich:

On Sep 9, 2006, at 5:06 PM, Richard Ramsowr wrote:

> If you got a moment google www.rtmsoft.com and let me
> know if Firefox does the job. By the way I generally
> have ÒBlock Pop-up turn on would that make a
> different?

Using IE 5.2.3, Firefox 1.5.0.4, and Safari 1.3.2 with Panther 10.3.9
gets the blank page under the home page title at the top.  That is my
first Firefox failure.  There must be something terribly non-standard
about this web site.

You could try changing the Pop-up, but I doubt that would make it
better.

> PS - Have you see or hear from Bruce Johnson from our
> days on the G3 list of late - was wonder if heÕs still
> holding court over there or has he finally moved on
> and up to G4Õs?

Bruce is very much present on the lowendmac g3-5 list group which
transitioned to Google Groups last March.  You can re-join at:
http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/index.shtml
It is still listed as the G-List there.  Bruce is also in the g-books
group and was active in the macintel group as late as Aug 5.

Good luck in your dilemma.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.