[X-Newbies] $70 Laser Printer!

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Apr 18 18:08:59 PDT 2007

On Apr 18, 2007, at 2:37 PM, Jack Carr wrote:

> Looks like they are giving away the  printer to sell cartridges at
> a cost of $75.00

Laser printer cartridges aren't cheap.  But they last for about 3,000
prints.  The ML-2510's cartridge is more expensive than most because
it includes the imaging drum in the same unit, so you are saved the
(usually quite expensive) cost of having to purchase an imaging drum
also.

I don't purchase OEM toner cartridges myself.  I've had great success
with third party cartridges from MeritLine.

You can get toner cartridges for the ML-2510 Samsung printer for
about $30 each here:
http://www.meritline.com/samsung-ml2010d3-compatible-black-toner-
cartridge-2pack.html
MeritLine has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and a 1 year risk-free
guarantee!

Randy B. Singer
Co-author of The Macintosh Bible (3rd, 4th, and 5th editions)

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html