[X-Newbies] CanoScan Lide 70 og OS X.

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Thu Feb 1 15:04:19 PST 2007

On Feb 1, 2007, at 2:41 PM, Brian Durant wrote:

> I have a problem with a CanoScan Lide 70 scanner that I purchased a
> couple of days ago. None of the buttons on the scanner seem to be able
> to interact with OS X. If I do things manually through the "toolbox"
> app, everything works fine.

I do not have the Lide 70, but I do have two other CanoScan scanners
and a multi-function printer/copier/scanner.  Those all work well,
but the scanner buttons can be a little tricky sometimes.  What
version of Mac OS X are you running?  If Panther or lower, you may
wish to check out the following Canon Troubleshooting document:
<http://alpha02u.c-wss.com/inc/ApplServlet?
RQF=MENU&RQS=WWUCA910&LA=1170370533107&SV=WWUCA900&menu=TR&TRF=MAIN>

Fabia