[X-Newbies] Computer Fax Help

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Thu Feb 1 19:07:31 PST 2007

Pagesender is the only fax program I don't hate.

I actually paid for it  (it's try-before-you-buy shareware) and used it
until I disposed of my wired phone and went all-cellular.

Ignore the whiners who dissed it on www.versiontracker.com;
"to send faxes you need to have your phone line hooked up to your computer,"
for crying out loud!