[X-Newbies] Logo creation in OS X?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Fri Feb 9 13:19:45 PST 2007

On Feb 9, 2007, at 9:08 AM, Brian Durant wrote:

> Wow that is sweet! Anyway to rotate/tilt and manipulate individual
> letters and set another group of letters in relationship to the first
> group of letter(s) or words? One example would be to create an
> arrowhead out of four words (the fourth being the start of the shaft).

I've only had the program for a few days myself.  Here is where you
should ask your questions about Art Text:

http://www.belightsoft.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=30

Randy B. Singer
Co-author of The Macintosh Bible (3rd, 4th, and 5th editions)

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html