[X-Newbies] Printer Recommendation

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 22 19:02:28 PST 2007

Dana

There are only two issue to think through when buy a
new printer - the cost of ink and the experience and
background of the printer company itself!

The best ink prices around are those for Cannon
Printers! And the printers themselves are also well
priced for value too!

Cannon was AppleÕs first and last OEM supplier from
day one (i.e Apple ll... forward) , oneway or the
other.

 If their was ever a printer manufacturer who
understands Apple platforms - itÕs Cannon!

Plus unlike most printer manufactures, Cannon is not
at all in the customer face, all of the time - telling
you that your ink tank is empty/half empt) - when it's
really only half full - and thatÕs a real plus if
youÕve ever used a HP!

So check out the value at your local Cannon dealer
near you in the morning - and you will be pleased!

Rich
Houston