[X-Newbies] Printer Recommendation

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 23 06:31:50 PST 2007

I love any Epson All in One. They seem to have worked the bugs out of
them now.

For $99 you can have a scanner, printer, copier and fax machine! It's
amazing.

I have the CX 4600 and my parents just got a CX6000
They have fancier ones that are network-able, I've never tried that
myself.

And yes my experiences have been terrible with HP software and tech
support. Canon does like Mac users, and Epson isn't bad if they would
only stop calling 'uncompress' 'install' and confusing newbies who
think their software is 'in' when it's not.  :-)