[X-Newbies] Multi-clipboard utility.

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 14 11:26:36 PST 2007

On 13 Jan 2007, at 2:13 PM, Brian Durant wrote:

> I am looking for a good multi-clipboard utility that can handle text,
> pictures, etc. I have tried CopyPaste, which seems to have grown into
> bloatware since OS 9, and shadowClipboard. I would like to hear
> suggestions from anyone on the list that uses a multi-clipboard
> utility on a more or less regular basis.

	I use iSnip, which seem to work fairly well.  It's fairly easy to
use and fairly reliable.  It could use more functions.

	I would like to see something for Mac that works as well as ClipMate
on Windoze but it does not seem to exist.  It's a wonderment to me
that neither Mac or Microsloth doesn't build this into the OS.

						Peter