[X-Newbies] cctv hookup to display

Cy cybarb at mac.com
Sat Jan 20 08:20:12 PST 2007

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum for this question, but here
goes...

Because of vision issues, I need to use a Merlin type closed circuit tv
reader to read checks, legal documents, etc.  Since I am now lusting
after the MacIntel to  retire my 450 G3 iMac, I thought to use the same
display for the Merlin reader and the Mac.  I can't see this working
with the all-in-one iMac, unless it has a separate video-in. That would
be all I need, right? Right?  Separate display and the Mini?  Other
solutions? Or am I reaching too far here?

Any remarks or comments are appreciated.

cy