[X-Newbies] Converting text based "mailto" in IWeb site to graphic.

Glen McKnight glen.mcknight at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 12:40:29 PST 2007

On 20 Jan 2007, at 19:48, Brian Durant wrote:

> Are there any easy to use programs where I can convert a text based
> "mailto" hyperlink to a graphic hyperlink in iWeb to avoid spam? I
> have the text size style, font, etc. just the way I want it in iWeb.
> Any good iWeb tips HowTos or links?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian

I don't know if this is what you want but I downloaded a program
called 'Mailto Guard' it is a flash program, you put in the email you
want, then press convert, it then converts it a code which you copy
and paste into your page in place of your email, when you click on
the link it opens your mail program with your mail address in a new
mail.
It doesn't display your email address on your site, it has been a
while since I used it but I think you link it to your 'Contact me'
button.
Have Fun

Glen