[X-Newbies] iTunes sound files volume adjusting.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 04:17:40 PDT 2007

I have just purchased my first iPod and I have noticed that the MP3
files I have ripped from my CD's often have very different volume
levels. I have noticed that iTunes allows you to manually adjust the
volume levels, but I have 4.12 GB of song files that I have ripped.
Isn't there a utility that works on the same principles as iEatBrainz,
can sample each files output volume and automatically adjust all files
to a preset level?

Cheers,

Brian