[X-Newbies] "CoreFoundation" error message

W Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Mon Jul 2 06:37:17 PDT 2007

On 07-Jul-2, at 07:17: 39, Tom Garrou wrote:

> I am getting this error message when I attempt to start up several
> applications (Quicken, MacSolitaire), which have worked fine before:
>

>> error message:
>> The application "(null)" could not be launched because of a shared
>> library error: ":<MacSolitaire
>> Carbon><CarbonLib><CFMPriv_CoreFoundation><>"
>>

> I running OX X 10.4.10 on a 1.33 GHz PowerPC with 768 MB SDRAM,
> Safari 2.04.
>
> Can anyone suggest a fix?

http://www.macfixitforums.com/showflat.php?Board=tiger&Number=761715

http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/sharedlibraryerrors.html

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=122000&tstart=150

While the last one refers specifically to Apple Works, it does give
some insight

--
William Lane
Calgary, Canada