[X-Newbies] Epson Stylus 880 printer driver update

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Wed Jun 13 11:05:27 PDT 2007

Hello, Carole

There is a great deal of similarity between Epsons and the driver for one
will often be an acceptable substitute for another.

Find a driver for a later Epson printer which uses the same engine.
(Best would be a printer or all-in-one which uses the same ink cartridges
and with the same printing specs - 2880 x 720) This will take some homework,
I'm afraid.

Other than that, buy a new printer.  The current versions are so much
better.