[X-Newbies] iTunes streaming to UPnP device.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:50:48 PDT 2007

I have a G5 (PPC) (Airport enabled) connected by Ethernet to a
wireless home network router and would like to stream iTunes to a UPnP
device (Philips MCW770 Wireless PC Link Micro). I have been looking at
Allegro Media Server as a possible alternative, but am really missing
some HowTos. I have tried with the standard Philips sotware install on
a PC, but even on a PC, the whole setup is buggy as all get out. I
have no idea how to start accessing the Philips audio system from my
G5.

Cheers,

Brian