[X-Newbies] How to get rid of or fix a file

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 4 04:49:56 PST 2007

	In attempting to make a backup, SuperDuper reports a corrupted file
which it will not copy and therefore will not complete the backup.  I
moved the file to the trash, but when I tried to empty the trash, I
got a warning box saying that the file was in use.

	The file is this one:

	/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/
Libraries/./libsuncmm.jnilib

	Is it better I don't trash this file?  If I should not, what do I do
about it?

	If it's okay to trash the file, how do I find out what process it
belongs to so that I can get it out use?  Since it is a system file,
does this mean that's impossible?

	TIA

									Peter