[X-Newbies] Business Card software.

tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 7 20:19:53 PST 2007

---- Brian Durant <globetrotterdk at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for some business card creation software. I have found
> Business Card Composer from BeLight:
>
> http://www.belightsoft.com/
>
> Can anyone recommend an alternative product??

Brian, there are lots of alternatives, however BeLight not only make software that is a pleasure to use, and works extremely well, their support is excellent as well. BeLight software is like OS X and most things made by Apple, relatively simple to use while being surprisingly flexible, stylish while being useful. Alternatives I have tried are frustrating in comparison.

They have several applications each one of which targets a certain job, and they all work well. Recommended as great choice.

Tony
http://tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art