[X-Newbies] Website hosting - was an eMail Question...

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Fri May 11 14:12:17 PDT 2007

On May 11, 2007, at 2:03 PM, Lee Morgan wrote:

> Actually, it isn't.  I have a small website, and it only costs me
> $20 a
> month to have it hosted.

That's an outrageous price these days.

I host all of my web sites with:

ICDSoft
http://icdsoft.com/
http://www2.icdsoft.com/hosting.php

For the amazing price of $70/year I get all of the bells and whistles
and great 24/7 service! A huge amount of Web space, unlimited e-mail
addresses and e-mail hosting, the facility to quickly and easily set
up e-mail discussion lists, etc.  Renewal of my domain name only
costs $5.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html