[X-Newbies] Website hosting - was an eMail Question...

William Morse whm.lists at verizon.net
Fri May 11 15:01:29 PDT 2007

I have been very happy with Bluehost.com. $7 a month, gigs of storage
and bandwidth, unlimited domains and sub-domains, great service.

Regards,

Bill Morse

Wm. Morse Editions
450 Harrison Ave. Studio 227
Boston, MA 02118
(617) 429-3298

Bill at MorseEditions.com
http://www.MorseEditions.com

PS - Please note new email and web address