[X-Newbies] Website hosting - was an eMail Question...

Don bgnss at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 11 20:52:37 PDT 2007

>> --- William Morse <whm.lists at verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>> > I have been very happy with Bluehost.com. $7 a
>> > month, gigs of storage
>> > and bandwidth, unlimited domains and sub-domains,
>> > great service.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> >
>> > Bill Morse
>> >
>> > Wm. Morse Editions
>> > 450 Harrison Ave. Studio 227
>> > Boston, MA 02118
>> > (617) 429-3298

I second the motion on Bluehost.  Once a year billing
keeps it simple.  Online help forums are available though
I've never needed them.

Occasional phone calls are always courteously handled.

Once a support guy downloaded a software and spotted the
 reason it wouldn't install... and handled it even though
it was really custom, and totally unsupported as far as
bluehost was concerned.  Fifteen minutes after dialing
it was running happily with a good explanation why the
problem was happening so I could so it would be at least
possible to fix it myself the next time.

Don