[X-Newbies] Compatible chess game

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Mon May 21 00:03:53 PDT 2007

On May 20, 2007, at 10:56 PM, Dana J. Laude wrote:

> I'm looking for a chess game that will work with both os x and
> linux. My son and I would like
> to play on our private home network.  Idea's anyone?

It might be easiest to use a screen sharing utility.  That way you
can go with the chess game that you like best, and you can still
share it.
There is a client for both Linux and the Macintosh for VNC
http://www.softpanorama.org/Xwindows/VNC/vnc_on_linux.shtml#Vino

Or...you could go with an networked online chess game:
http://www.chessclub.com/

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html