[X-Newbies] Bcc

Keith Mills 4.oiseaux at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 22 09:58:34 PST 2007

Good evening everybody. As usual I am looking for advice.

I run a small charity helping needy children in Uganda. From time to
time, I need to send out newsletters, information, "begging letters"
and even  Christmas greetings to our supporters. I am acutely aware
that it would be wrong to put all the recipients contact details in the
"Cc" field. So far, to avoid that, I have patiently sent out individual
emails. It takes time, and as our mailing list grows as we become
better known, it takes considerable time.

I understand that I should be able to overcome this problem by using a
"Bcc" field. It would ease my burden considerably. But .... I can find
no way of using this facility with Mail. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance
Keith Mills