[X-Newbies] Deleting from server in Leopard Mail

Mark Des Cotes lists at marksmandesign.ca
Wed Oct 31 12:04:15 PDT 2007

Thomas,

Not sure if this will work or not but did you try "Erase deleted
messages" under the Mailbox menu (or right/cmnd click on the Trash
mailbox)?. When you delete messages from you inbox in Mail the
messages are not actually deleted. They are moved to the Trash
mailbox. Perhaps erasing the deleted messages will also remove them
from the server? I'm just guessing so let me know if you try.

Mark Des Cotes
Owner-Graphic Designer
Marksman Design

Mailing adress: