[X-Newbies] Looking for OS X Quick Tour

Damir Dezeljin mac at dezo.org
Sat Sep 22 00:19:46 PDT 2007

Heyz,

I'm completely new to Mac and OS X. Now I borrowed a Mac Mini with OS
X 10.4(Tiger) installed and I wont start using it.

I have lot of experience with other OS-es like Windows, Linux, IRIX and some
others too. The OS X GUI (Windows or however the graphics interface is
called) concepts are new to me. So I'm looking to some web or built in tours
to common features like using Finder, keyboard shortcuts, how to get system
information (heh, I neither know how much disk space and RAM my Mini Mac
has) ...

Later I would like learning most usable administration CLI like HW info,
software installation, updating the OS, maybe making HDD snapshots ...

Thanks and best regards,
Dezo