[X-Newbies] Bizarre Email Behavior

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 30 13:20:44 PDT 2007

Right! I have many...and this is what baffles me...

If you name them, for example:

Happy Valley Republicans <webmaster at happyvalleygop.org

The SENT mail should say, Happy Valley Republicans. (Just like yours
says W Lane)

However, even though the to/from addresses seem to be/are
correct....when I look at the titles in my SENT list, I see weird
things, and OTHER emails...such as SOMEGROUP at yahoogroups.com for
example.

It is horrifying at first, because you think, I was darned sure I had
it flipped to the right address to SEND from, so why is it like this?

Baffling.