[X-Newbies] How to unlock keychain and Apple Mail problem!

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Tue Aug 5 00:34:15 PDT 2008

That was exactly what I said. It isn't your mail password that it is
talking about.

So boot off your original Leopard/Tiger DVD, and go to "Utilities" (I
think) on the menubar and click "Reset password" (I think again) to
reset your password.

That should all you to set any password you like and/or remove all
passwords! And that will also, as far as I am aware, change the
password on your keychain!

cjc