[X-Newbies] our list can be viewed on the internet

Carole Wessel carwesg at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 14:34:23 PST 2008

I am a little worried !!!

By typing my name on the internet I saw that some of our conversation
from back December 2006 (with our e-mail addresses) is on the internet.
http://listserver.themacintoshguy.com/pipermail/x-newbies/2006-
December.txt
try this link you'll see...

It starts on Friday Dec 1 2006 by my question and it goes on until
Dec 30...

it gives all kinds of info on people's personal computer and
questions they may have, I am not sure this should be public !!!
How do we do to take it out and also how did it happen to get there ??

THanks.

Carole