[X-Newbies] our list can be viewed on the internet

Carole Wessel carwesg at aol.com
Mon Dec 22 14:05:54 PST 2008

Hi Michael,

I understand your answer but still, it's the only one with my name on
it and I have written to this list many times. so where are the other
conversations? I still don't understand how it gets physically on the
internet. For example, this list is private, you have to register so
how come someone takes the whole conversation over 30 days and posts it?

I'll check into a new identity...
Thanks a lot.

Carole