[X-Newbies] Mail blocked by a certificate

rcdickins rcdickins at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 7 12:26:50 PST 2008

Hi,

Each time I open the Mail program, it warns me about the server's
unverified root certificate. As you can see, my mail server is
sbcglobal (Yahoo).

I would like to be able to open my mail automatically without this
interruption. I have followed the directions below from Mail Help and
they do not solve the problem.

To add the root certificate:
Drag either the certificate from the message dialog or, if you had to
request the root certificate, the certificate file, to your
computer's desktop.
Double-click the certificate to display the Add Certificates dialog
from Keychain Access.
Choose X509Anchors from the pop-up menu and click Add.
When prompted, enter the name and password of an administrator of
your computer

Any ideas??? Thanks!!!

Keypuncher