[X-Newbies] Hard drive recommendation?

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Mon Jul 21 22:56:00 PDT 2008

On Jul 21, 2008, at 1:27 PM, Mark Taintor wrote:

> I'm looking to buy backup hard drives for my 3 college age children
> who all have Mac laptops. Any recommendations for good drives for
> them? I'm thinking in the 160 - 200 GB range.

If you are good with a screwdriver and you are willing to put
together your own external hard drive (which is so easy that I've
known 80-year old grandmothers to do it), you can have a premium one
for about $70 to $80.  If you are interested, let me know and I'll
recommend a case kit and a drive to put in it.

Randy B. Singer

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html