[X-Newbies] Test- Is this list still going?

Mark Gibson gibsonm at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jun 29 17:05:51 PDT 2008

At 9:59 AM +1000 30/6/08, Christopher Collins wrote:
>I think it's still working OK cause I got your message.
>
>Maybe it's just because these lists are hard to find out about?
>
>cjc
>

>On 30/06/2008, at 9:51 AM, Mark Taintor wrote:
>
>>Haven't seen anything from this list in several months.

Oh perhaps because after this long there aren't many "newbies" left? :)

Certainly its seems to be "working" just that no one is posting.

I received a post on 10/5 and an earlier two in
February, four in January, three in December and
lots in November.
--

Regards,

Mark (}-:
+61 (0)4 1927 7198
Skype / AIM / iChat: gibsonm1

I can tell you right now Washington, D.C. is
wallowing in squalor, suspicion, cynicism, and
corruption.  Which is why I wouldn't live
anywhere else.
--Political satirist Mark Russell, April 1, 1998