[X-Newbies] Laser Printer Recommendation needed

Mark Taintor markwt at mac.com
Sun Nov 2 07:35:25 PST 2008

I've been using an Apple 16/600 printer for many years and it's been
very reliable, if a bit slow, especially on large PDF files.
Lately, it's been having lots of paper jams. The sheet will start to
come out and get stuck, which makes the bottom several inches get quite
crinkled.
I'm wondering if it's time to get a new printer. Do you think it would
be cost effective to have this one serviced?
What recommendations would any of you have for a black and white laser
printer if I do decide to replace this one?
Thanks very much,
Mark