[X-Newbies] Problem with install app.

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Wed Sep 10 12:28:10 PDT 2008

Brian:

Do you see a finely written message that says that the package "will
be installed on...?"  Then a button should allow selection of other
locations.  Also, could it be that some log or cache is full?  Long
shot:  Repair Permissions in Disk Utility.  Are you doing this in an
Admin account?

I think I would see what happens with an "Apple" package, perhaps an
updater that you can download from their support tab.

Al Poulin