[X-Newbies] Problem with install app.

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 14:22:26 PDT 2008

Great.  So, nothing is wrong with your machine.  Did you download the
updates of Growl and DiscCover, or did them come on disks?  If you
downloaded, perhaps you'd have better luck with new downloads.
Perhaps there is something in the web site's FAQ.

Now, I do not know what more to suggest, except to check with experts
on the G-List at lowendmac.com .

Al Poulin