[X-Newbies] Sound suddenly AWOL in browsers with Tiger.

Thomas J. Fobia tom578 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Sep 16 09:21:33 PDT 2008

Hello Brian,
	Im sure you have probably tried this but if not my suggestion would
be to do a restart and zap the p-ram. As soon as your machine
restarts, hold down the option key and the command key and the "P" and
"R" keys. Wait for the chime to get louder the second time  and let
the keys go after the third chime! This usually clears most problems.
Good Luck!

Tom F.