[X-Newbies] Out of memory message in OS X of all the darndest things!

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 28 07:23:17 PDT 2009

ON this same subject, where can I get a student edition of Photoshop?

I can no longer provide teacher or student credentials and that is
another reason I don't upgrade.

Somehow I bought Office at the reduced price, but everywhere I check
I see that you must meet the criteria.

If I can get Photoshop then I will be clear to move to a new laptop.