[X-Newbies] Re: WHAT EXTERNAL MIC IS GOOD FOR A MACBOOK RUNNING LEOPARD?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Jan 17 13:57:42 PST 2009

> From: Buongiorne Robyn <alaskamama at gmail.com>
>
> Hello,
> This is my second post. I am Gri from Alaska. I want to start
> recording for LIBRIVOX and wanted to know what is a good external mic
> to use with my Macbook running Leopard. I have never done this before
> so if anybody can give me prices, brands and how to's that wld be
> appreciated.

I do a podcast on iTunes (and for my website, see my signature below)
and I use the USB-connected Blue Snowball, which costs around $100.
There is a "mini" version called the Snowflake for around $60.

You can find out more about them here:
http://www.bluemic.com

I've been very pleased with the quality of my Snowball.

Cheers
Chas

My 80s music podcast!
http://www.crustyoldwave.com