[X-Newbies] Re: Out of memory message in OS X of all the darndest things!

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 6 16:35:58 PDT 2009

OK gotcha thanks! I have 6.2.2 and the 6.2.9 updater.

As soon as my new Photoshop arrives, I'm good to go for a new laptop.

It was a question of finding a Photoshop I could afford, and a few
other small things I use constantly.

I was hoping for AW to be included because I have so many things
written in it.

:-)