[X-Newbies] Key Board Errors

Paul Simpson psimpson_1 at msn.com
Fri May 22 18:47:12 PDT 2009

My wife has a MAC running "MAC OS X Panther Ver 10.3.9". I'm fairly
knowledgeable regarding IBM / Windows PCs BUT no clue about MAC problems.
Her MAC's been working fine for the past several years but recently she's
got a consistent problem with her keyboard. When she strikes the Q key she
gets an A. This happens with numerous other keys. SO I went out and bought
her a replacement keyboard. BUT when I connected the new keyboard and
checked it out, we get the exact same errors.  Needless to say I returned
the new keyboard. Any thoughts on how I go about fixing the
problem???????????