[X-Newbies] question about Leopard 10.5 !! HELP !!

Carole Wessel carwesg at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 11:05:18 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am still running Tiger on our 5 computers. (3 are with Intel chip)
I need to update to Leopard 10.5 for my Iphone, and then, I will
update the 3 computers (with the intel chip) to Snow leopard.

HOWEVER, it's impossible to find a family version to buy !!!

Going on Ebay, they sell some but the CDs all have been opened, so
the licenses are used up I suppose.

I went to Apple store in Paris, they can't help, Apple doesn't sell
it anymore... Apple store U.S on the net, doesn't either, WHAT AM I
SUPPOSED TO DO ???

Merci,

Carole